- Solar greenhouse along the south face of building heats the entire building plus preheats water for brewing.
- Rainwater catch formula-
For every inch of rainfall on our roof > 600 gallons for every 1000sq of roof space. TMB roof is 5500 sq feet - so for every inch of rain we store 3300 gallons. 3300 gallons x 12in. (this is taos's average rainfall per year) = 39,600 gallons/yr.
- The large metal light fixtures that hang throughout the building are from an old school gymnasium.
- When Borders Books closed down in Santa Fe we bought everything from bookshelves to a cool soda fountain machine. we deconstructed these bookshelves and turned them into light sconces that you will see along the interior of building plus a 30ft bench AND the sound baffling for entire stage that was built to enhance the sound. now that's called re-using folks!
- Re-claimed/locally re-furbished brewery equipment
- Low-flush toilets and waterless urinals
- Re-claimed doors
- Re-claimed chairs and tables